Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully. They are set out to protect both parties but also importantly, to ensure you have the best day possible.
You, refers to the participant. I, myself refers to James Grant.
- A Non-refundable booking-fee is required at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance is due no later than 30 days before the workshop. If you are booking less than 30 days in advance then the full amount is required.
- If a 1-day workshop is cancelled by the participant with more than 7 days of the workshop then;
a) You will be offered to attend another workshop on a different date
b) You will be refunded minus the booking fee amount for that particular workshop.
- If a multi-day workshop is cancelled by the participant more than 7 days in advance of the workshop the booking fee and balance may not be refunded or offered for transfer. This is at discretion and my say is final, this is to cover costs that may have already been paid and other expenses.;
- If any workshop is cancelled by the participant less than 7 days in advance then no refunds will be given.
- I reserve the right to cancel any workshop due to a number of factors. Please see below circumstances;
a) If the weather isn’t favourable and both parties agree that the workshop shouldn’t go ahead, then you, the participant will be given the choice to either book onto another workshop (or change to a mutually agreeable date if a 1-2-1 workshop). If you are unable to make another date then you will be refunded minus the booking fee. I will always endeavour to give 48 hours notice in these cases. In these cases, if you wish for the workshop to go ahead, as long as there is no safety concerns then the workshop will not be cancelled and suitable locations for the weather may be sought.
b) Extreme circumstances such as extreme weather, illness or emergencies. In these instances I endeavour to give as much notice as possible and you will be given the choice to either rebook or a full refund.
c)Participant numbers are not enough.
- In the case of small group workshops where there may be more than 1 participant involved, unless all parties agree to cancel the workshop will go ahead.
- I aim to provide the best day possible given the weather conditions. However, I take no responsibility for the weather as it is outside of my control. We will always seek to find alternative locations to suit the conditions.
- I do not accept responsibility for any extra expenses incurred due to cancellations. This could be, but not limited to, hotels, train tickets, fuel etc.
- I do not accept responsibility to losses incurred by yourself if circumstances are outside of my control. This could be but not limited to, weather, storms, flooding, fire, civil disturbances, act’s of God.
- I hold public liability insurance to cover you for any negligence by myself on the day. You are responsible for your own actions and James Grant will not be liable for death, physical injury or harm unless through direct negligence of myself.
- Your personal belongings such as camera equipment, money and personal effects are not covered by my insurance on the day and you should seek your own personal insurance for these. I will not accept responsibility for such items.
- I reserve the right to change the itinerary at any point due to the influence of the weather and ground conditions. Safety is always paramount as well ensuring you have the best day possible. Any changes will be advised as soon as possible, if you are unhappy with these changes and the workshop hasn’t commenced then please let me know. If the changes are due to safety, then I will seek to change the date of the workshop.
- I reserve the right to cancel any workshop if I perceive the partipant to be unsafe through fault of their own. In these situations the workshop will end and no refund will be given.
- I send a questionnaire to all participants before each workshop to ensure the day is tailored to you as much as possible. Please answer the questions truthfully. If it arrises that a question has been represented incorrectly and as such has an adverse effect on the workshop, I reserve the right to remove you from the workshop or end the workshop. No refund will be given.
- By paying a booking-fee or in-full on any workshop, including 1-2-1’s, you are accepting these terms and conditions and form a legally binding contract. If you are purchasing on behalf of someone else, you are accepting the T&C’s on their behalf.
- Any refunds will be processed to the original payment method.
- Any challenges to these T&C’s are subject to English law and shall only be challenged in English courts.